Here’s a quickie breakfast with a kick to start your day:
Empty 2 packets of Rolled Oats “Roasted Hazelnut & Cinnamon” into a microwaveable bowl.
— you can easily prepare your own with traditional rolled oats. I find the packeted stuff too fine. Cooking will take a little longer —
- Add milk as directed on the packet – I put 50/50 water and milk.
- Wash, gut and finely chop up chili,
- Wash large seedless black grapes – I use Midnight Beauty,
- Add chili and grapes to the porridge bowl.
- Stir. Cover loosely with baking paper.
- Microwave for approximately 90 seconds *Follow instructions on the Rolled Oats packet.
This breakfast can be cooked or enjoyed raw.